Creative graphic design that amplifies your objective, targets your audience, and increases your revenue.
The Design Challenge: Analysis of Your Objective
To discover your design goal, I interview you about your business objectives, ideas for your project, target market, possible competition, promotion plans, and more. I research how your competitors communicate with design, and ways to visually position your project.
This information provides a starting point for forming creative ideas: I analyze the material and put it through a creative brainstorming session which includes mind-mapping, sketching, and looking at the objective in different ways.
Idea and Collaboration
After creative concepting, I present you with several concepts from which to collaboratively fine tune your message.
- Print design and development including logos, stationary, posters, brochures, ads, DVD covers, flyers, press kits, t-shirts and more.
- Illustrative design with custom illustrations, hand-lettering for logos and taglines.
- Over a decade of experience designing effective print and web solutions for small business and large companies.
- Ability to quickly grasp the needs of an organization and translate this intelligence into a concise design approach that provides excellent results.
- Highly creative and perceptive; strong communication and customer service skills.